Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cardinal and Scarlet Tanager

These are my "Redbirds"-they are both in the new quilting pattern. I have kits also available for around $18.00(Cardinal or Scarlet Tanager) but you would have to e-mail me to order them. garkens@quiltsnstuff.net Larry is working to get the new patterns on my shopping cart at www.quiltsnstuff.net

I get to go on vacation this week. I'm going to my sisters in Midland and we're going to visit a number of new quilt shops. I'll let you know which ones I liked best.

I will be celebrating my 20th anniversary in business as a quilt designer and as a quilt shop in August. One thing I'm doing to celebrate is having a "Bead for Life" bead party. You can check out their site if you would like beadforlife.org
I will have their beaded jewelry and loose beads at Quilts 'n Stuff by Glenna, August 2nd thru the 14th. Come check my shop out if you are in the area then.



1 comment: