Friday, July 16, 2010

New Big Buttons




I am back from vacation. We didn't rest much- my sister planned 2 days of visiting Quilt Shops. All the shops had something to offer. Mary or I bought quilting patterns and fabrics in all the shops. The one that impressed me the most was The Quilted Cottage in Saginaw. Nice bright shop and they have a lot going on.


2nd photo: NEW Dill buttons. the picture is deceiving-they are BIG buttons. Great for quilted purses and totes. The large (2 1/4") are $2.50 and the smaller (1 3/4") are $2.25. There are square and teardrop shape too.


Gotta get back to work-lot's of things to get ready for my 20th Anniversary Celebration starting Aug 2nd thru the 14th.


1st photo: Flowers buttons for $1.00 and that black one to the right has holes so you can run ribbon or beads through ($2.10)
You can order by calling my shop - find more information at http://www.quiltsnstuff.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment